Friday, February 29, 2008

Shots

Mom is dragging me to the doctors office in like 10 minutes to get shots so I thought I should just tell you all goodbye now because I am pretty sure I am gonna die. This is child abuse I tell you! In other news, we took Roscoe (our cat) to the vet today. Apparently his teeth are bad so we bought him a tooth brush so dad could brush his teeth every night, it is a pathetic sight too see, almost as bad as when dad gives him a bath. Well I've got to go get those dreadful shots, I just hope I make it out alive!
Lynnzie

2 comments:

gleave said...

Oh my heck, a damn cat toothbrush. That is just pathetic! And, I am taking the kids to the doctor on Wed. and when I told Hess he was excited because I just told him he was going to the doctor for a visit. I told Aubs the same thing, and the first thing out of her mouth was "am I getting a shot"? Well, she knows what is going on! HAHA!

The King Family said...

Lynnzie is hilarious! She sounds just like Kristi. I hope you don't care if I add you to my blog. Shelly