Monday, January 28, 2008

Lynnzie's Near Death Experience

During 3rd period today the blizzard started and when school let out it was worse than when it started! So they let us out like 10 minutes early to run out to our buses. When we got there we sat and waited for about 20 minutes and they told us that SR-73 was closed so we were stuck there and to go back to class if we wanted or stay there. Now what kind of dummy is gonna run back through the blizzard to go BACK to class? NOT ME! So I sat on the bus for an hour and then they told us all to get to class cause we might be there till 5 ! So I ran back in and when I got there they told me to go back out to the bus. Needless to say I was FROZEN! Finally after two hours the roads were open again and we could leave! But then it took an hour to get home cause the snowplows hadn't been out yet. It was a good thing today was early out day cause if not I might still be at school!

2 comments:

Donnie and Kristi said...

Seriously, I think you should sue the school district. Let's make some money outta this travesty.

The Leavitts said...

For sure!